Huawei Y6p price in Pakistan is 19,800 PKR. It releases on May 20, 2021. If you want buy it, it is available in almost all the mobile phone markets in Pakistan. Have a look at Y6p Plus’s complete specifications & features below.
Display & Camera
This 185 grams android smartphone Huawei Y6p has 6.3 inches display with a 159.1 x 74.1 x 9 mm dimension. In addition, it has IPS LCD. Moreover, it has 720 x 1600 pixels high resolution to shot sharp & clear photos.
For photos, Huawei Y6p has Penta back cameras i.e 13 megapixels supports wide-angle, 5 megapixels ultrawide, as well as 2 megapixels supports depth. Furthermore, for selfie photos, the mobile phone has single 8 megapixels wide front camera.
Performance & Battery
Y6p of Huawei has Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery, with long Time standby & it has Charging 10W Reverse charging.
Storage & Connectivity
To store your favorite photos, videos, audios & other media files, the device has a built-in 32 gigabyte ROM. In case this built-in memory is not sufficient for your media files, a shared microSDXC slot is there, which supports up to 256 GB of huge external storage. As well as 3 gigabyte RAM makes apps launching & running more smooth. Remember, the price of the Huawei Y6p in Pakistan starts from 19,800 Rupees. You can check the prices & specs of Huawei all mobile phones on this website.
If we talk about the connectivity of Huawei Y6p, the smartphone has 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth & Type-MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. Furthermore, to support multifunction, it has GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS & BDS.
Full Specifications of Huawei Y6p
Let’s take a look at the complete specifications of the Huawei Y6p!
Build & Body
- OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 74.1 x 9 mm (6.26 x 2.92 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Body Material: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Type: Charging 10W Reverse charging
- Colors: Phantom Purple, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
- RAM: 3 GB/ 4 GB RAM
- ROM: 32 GB/ 64 GB ROM Built-in
- Memory Type: eMMC 5.1
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12 nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Touch Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.3 inches, 95.8 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: es (market/region dependent)
MED-LX9N (Yes); MED-LX9 (No)
- Radio: FM radio; built-in antenna
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Data: GPRS, Edge, 3G, 4G
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Fingerprint: Yes
- Face Unlock: No
- Torch: Yes
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player, Speaker Phone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Games: Built-in + Downloadable
- More: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document editor
- Release Date: 2020, May 06
- Rs. 19,800 (Pakistani Rupee)
- $: 129.16 (US Dollar)
- SR: 484.35 سعودی ﷼
- AED: 474.39 متحدہ عرب امارات درھم
The retail price of Huawei Y6p in Pakistan is 19,800 Rupee, $ 129.16 US Dollars, while the price in Arabia is 484.41 SAR. The price of this mobile phone is reasonable with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM & a large 6.3-inch large screen size.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We the ePrice.pk neither sell nor buy any electronic product. We only provide the updated information regarding latest prices of the mobile phones in Pakistani Rupees. Moreover, we try our best to provide the exact prices, but, numerous factors affect the prices as sudden change in currencies etc. Therefore, we don’t guarantee the same prices at local level. In case of further query, feel free to contact us.